Monday, August 31, 2009

Yo Broncos, Thanks For Nuthin!

"Ugh!"

What a game. It was a great game if you are a fan of Da Bears. It felt like a splash of acid in the eye to me. I love the Broncos.

Let's face it. The Broncos are in trouble. They stunk up Mile High worse than an oil refinery fire and their dramatic underperformace has forced me to send some really great Colorado craft beer to Doug.

Doug is a DePaul graduate. He writes the All Beer Blog. Doug is also a Bears fan. You never heard of the college I graduated from and I like the Broncos.

Last week, me and Doug made ourselves a little proposition, just among us beer buddies.

If the Broncos win, I get a chance to sample some fine craft brews from his part of the country.

If the Bears win, he gets to enjoy some fantastic Colorado craft beers.

Final score...Chicago 27 Denver 17.

Like I said...."Ugh!"

*****IN THE NEWS*****

Did you hear about the three Texas fishermen that were rescued the other day? The guys who were lost at sea for 8 long days?

Do you know why they made it? They relied on their country-boy survival skills.

Once they figured out nobody was going to come find them for a while, they dove under the boat and retrieved a case of beer, some crackers, and potato chips.

Now that thar's my kin of survival trainin'!

Here is a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment